Visit the Marina at Stonewall Resort
With the West Virginia mountains as your backdrop, cruise along the peaceful waters of the lake on a pontoon boat or CraigCat from the resort's marina. We will gladly prepare box lunches for your voyage to complete your relaxing day of fun in the sun. The Marina at Stonewall Resort includes a boat launch, pontoon rentals, gasoline sales, marina shop and a variety of boat slips available to overnight and day guests. If you need assistance with any Marina services, please call 304-269-8895 to speak with one of our marina guest service agents.
Boat & Slip Rentals
The Marina at Stonewall Resort includes a boat launch, pontoon rentals, CraigCat rentals, gasoline sales, marina shop and a variety of boat slips available to overnight and day guests. If you need assistance with any Marina services or to make reservations, please call 304-269-8895 to speak with one of our marina guest service agents.
Stonewall Resort now offers CraigCat fun! CraigCat mini boats sit up to two people and are an awesome alternative to jet skis or pontoon boats. These boats are very stable in the water, easy to maneuver and a blast to drive. They're also great for fishing!
CraigCat Premium Comptact Powerboat Rentals
Stonewall Resort now offers a CraigCat! CraigCats sit up to two people and are an awesome alternative to jet skis or pontoon boats. This boat is very stable in the water, easy to maneuver and a blast to drive. It's also great for fishing!
The Marina offers a top-of-the-line, high-performance CraigCat E2 Elite. This model is equipped with the following features:
- Two comfortable high-back deluxe bucket seats
- 25 hp electric key start engine
- Four fishing rod holders
- Easy to use stick steering and dual action controls with Automatic Stability Control (ASC)
- Suspension system for a smooth comfortable ride.
- Tough seamless polyethylene, foam filled, unsinkable rotomolded pontoons.
- Large full width composite storage compartment.
- User friendly JBL AM/FM/USB/Bluetooth sound system with high definition marine speakers
- Each Craig Cat is designed for a maximum weight of 600 pounds (persons and gear) or 250 pounds per seat.
Prior to your adventure, you will be given a safety briefing by our staff.
CraigCat Rental Pricing
- 2 Hours: $210+ tax weekday | $260+ tax weekend/holiday
- 4 Hours: $235+ tax weekday | $285+ tax weekend/holiday
- 8 Hours: $290+ tax weekday | $340+ tax weekend/holiday
Rates include one tank of gas and life jackets.
Some restrictions, regulations and deposits apply. Please call the marina at 304.269.8895 for full rental terms and conditions. "Weekend" includes Fri-Sun and "Weekday" includes Mon-Thurs.
You must be 21 or older with valid driver’s license to rent equipment.
Pontoon & Double Decker Pontoon Rentals
- 2 Hours: $290 plus tax weekday/$310 plus tax weekend
- 4 Hours: $375 plus tax weekday/$395 plus tax weekend
- 8 Hours: $450 plus tax weekday/$470 plus tax weekend
Double Decker Double Slide Pontoon Boats
- 4 Hours: $425 plus tax weekday/$430 plus tax weekend
- 8 Hours: $610 plus tax weekday/$660 plus tax weekend
Price Includes: One tank of gas and life jackets. Must be 21 years of age with a valid driver's license to rent equipment. Rentals are available 9am-5pm. Must have a valid WV fishing license to fish in Stonewall Jackson Lake. Please note that we no longer are able to permit pets on our boats.
"Weekend" includes Fri-Sun and "Weekday" includes Mon-Thurs.
Boat Slip Rentals
20 Foot Slip Rental Fee
- Full Season (04/01 to 10/31): $940
- Daily: $55 + Tax
20 Foot Premium Slip (Outside and End Slips) Rental Fee
- Full Season Only (04/01 to 10/31): $1,150
30 Foot Slip Rental Fee
Full Season Only
- Single Slip (Boats less than 10' wide): $1,340
- Double Slip (Boats greater than 10' wide): $2,625
Boats over 10 feet in width must rent 2 adjacent slips and may use the additional space to dock a small craft belonging to the renter only (Proof of ownership required). Additional regulations apply. Refer to Lease Agreement for details.