Stonewall Resort is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards. We engage in efforts necessary to meet online usability and web page design requirements recommended by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) in its Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
For the purposes of this policy, Stonewall Resort will use the Worldwide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1, Level AA Conformance (WCAG 2.1 Level AA) as “the Standards.” We use software tools to regularly test and evaluate the accessibility of our website and to make improvements by partnering with National Compliance Group.
Recognizing the ongoing evolution of current web content and technologies, National Compliance Group will continue to test Stonewall Resort on an ongoing basis for accessibility and report accessibility issues for this website. Any features found to be inaccessible will be addressed in a timely manner.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Throughout this website, we make use of different third-party PDFs, applications and websites such as Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook to spread news and information about Stonewall Resort. These PDFs, applications and sites, which are not controlled by Stonewall Resort, may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we are not able to control or remedy.
THIRD PARTY LINKS DISCLAIMER
Links to Third-party websites are not maintained or controlled by Stonewall Resort. Stonewall Resort is not liable for accessibility of content or the availability on external linked sites. You should direct any accessibility concerns regarding any Third-Party Sites to the administrator of the applicable Third-Party Site.
If you encounter any page on our site that presents a challenge for individuals with disabilities, please submit your feedback. Stonewall Resort accepts calls from relay services. You may also request any modifications to our policies, practices and procedures. Please contact us at email@example.com or by calling 304.269.7400.
Stonewall Resort offers the following features for our guests:
- Valet parking is located at the front entrance of the lodge.
- The lodge main entrance features double automatic doors for easy access.
- The front desk and concierge desk is accessible to guests with wheelchairs.
- The elevators are wheelchair accessible for access to guest rooms, suites and meeting facilities. Elevators are equipped with braille indicators and illuminated floor numbers.
- The business center is conveniently located on the lobby level and is wheelchair accessible.
- The restaurant, lounge and meeting rooms are all accessible to guests that utilize wheelchairs.
- The resort's shuttle is wheelchair accessible.
- The pool and deck areas are accessible to guests with wheelchairs.
- The pool has two lifts to provide easy access for people with disabilities.
- All accessible guest rooms and suites are equipped with 36" wide doors at entry and have grab bars in the bathrooms.
- The recreation area offers facilities that are all ground level, entry doorways consist of double doors or 36" wide doorways.
- Locker rooms, steam and sauna are all wheelchair accessible.
- For meeting guests, we have a speaker podium that is also accessible.